Size & Price Details
|48 Months||₹779.00||1 kg||21 × 21 cm|
|18 Months||₹389.00||1 kg||15 × 16 cm|
Plumerias are tropical trees famous for their gorgeous flowers which are used to make leis. In regions with cold winters, plumerias can be grown in containers and brought indoors when the weather cools in autumn. Other common names are frangipani and Hawaiian lei flower. Plumeria trees bloom in a variety of different colors.
Caring for Michelia Champa Son Champa
- Plumeria care, for the most part, is minimal. While plumerias dont like wet feet, they should be watered deeply when irrigated and then allowed to dry out some before watering again.
- They also need to be fertilized about every two to three weeks throughout their active growing season.
- Reduce watering in mid fall and stop completely once the plants enter dormancy in winter.
- Resume regular watering as new growth appears in spring.
- A high phosphate (phosphorus) fertilizer, like 10-30-10, will help encourage blooms.
- Giving them too much nitrogen will only result in more foliage growth and less flowering.
- Plumerias may be pruned as needed (up to 12 inches from ground) in late winter or early spring (prior to new growth); however, any drastic or hard pruning done may reduce flowering.
- These plants can also be propagated by seeds or cuttings in spring, with cuttings being the easiest and most preferred method.
- Insert cuttings about 2 inches in potting mix and water thoroughly.